Body insecurity is rampant among people of all ages and genders. It’s especially widespread in women, who statistically experience more significant concern about their appearance than men. Some of the most common issues women have with their appearance include aging, weight, and hair growth and loss issues – which are difficult for anyone to tackle on their own. Most of the time, these issues go unnoticed by the people in their lives who see them every day. Most friends and family members value personalities over a person’s aesthetics. But low self-image can hurt a person’s mental health, so seeking out treatments for areas causing mental distress can make a drastic difference in a person’s overall health and well-being.
Ideal Image is the nation’s #1 personal aesthetics brand, and it was created by experts who specialize in aesthetic issues and care about the people they treat. Here is a little more about what visitors to Ideal Image can expect and what sort of services they offer.
What Should Clients Expect When They Visit Ideal Image?
When people visit aesthetic providers like Ideal Image, they often go because they feel self-conscious. They’re seeking relief from personal aesthetics issues, however, going to an aesthetic solutions provider is a step above ordering fancy anti-aging skincare or taking a self-care day. Personal aesthetic solution brands like Ideal Image are there to offer their clients a friendly face, a reassuring attitude, and a support system that lasts throughout their lives.
At Ideal Image, the nation’s #1 personal aesthetics brand, customer reviews show that the brand goes out of its way to respect and show up for its clients, regardless of where they are in their aesthetic journey. The site mentions:
Our vision is to make personal aesthetic and wellness services more affordable, accessible, and effective than ever before. We believe everyone deserves to look and feel their best and that the only opinion that matters when it comes to your appearance and well-being is your own.
Clients seeking aesthetic services from Ideal Image schedule consultations with their staff of nurses to discuss the best treatment options. After an initial consultation, clients set up their appointment (or set of appointments) at their convenience.
On the day of the appointment, clients should arrive with a little bit of time before their appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork. The front desk staff is always available to assist with any questions regarding paperwork. Then, clients will enter a private room to prep for the procedure. Based on their chosen service, they may get a específico anesthetic, or professionals will map out treatment areas. The treatment will commence, and the provider will let patients know what steps to take in the days after the treatment. Follow-up treatments will be scheduled at the end of the appointment.
What Services Does Ideal Image Offer?
Ideal Image is a full-service aesthetic brand offering a suite of services, including the following.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is available for bikini areas, Brazilian areas, facial hair, arm hair, leg hair, unwanted eyebrow hair, and other body hair. Laser hair removal isn’t just about not wanting to shave. Many clients at Ideal Image locations suffer from thicker than promedio hair, hair growing in abnormal places, and hormone-induced hair growth. One client, Nicole West, mentioned in an interview that her genetics played a big part in her hair growth, and it was a source of low self-esteem growing up.
“I did everything to try and be [an unhairy] person. I think I heard about Ideal Image on the Radiodifusión… I thought, what is it going to hurt at this point? I’ve tried everything else. It can’t hurt to go in and talk to somebody and see if I’m a candidate. The lady that did my first consultation [and] all the girls there, you could tell that they knew they were making a difference in someone’s life.”
Ideal Image emphasizes that no matter the reason, permanent hair removal can be a great option. An interview with a client named Shireen from Atlanta mentioned:
“Now I’m completely hair-free. For me, Ideal Image was the best solution for hair removal. I haven’t picked up a razor since 2007.”
Some of the most frequently asked questions about the procedure include:
- What does laser hair removal feel like? Most patients feel some to little discomfort when going through the procedure, and many liken it to the feeling of a rubber band snap. Different areas of the body will have different pain levels. For sensitive parts, topical anesthetic cream is available.
- Does laser hair removal work on all skin tones? Laser hair removal can work for all skin tones.
- Does laser hair removal work on all hair colors? Because the light emitted by lasers is attracted to darker hair colors, lighter colors can sometimes require unique calibration and repeated sessions.
- Is laser hair removal permanent? Yes. Hair removal is permanent, and clients can expect unwanted hair to fall out for good from 7-21 days after treatment.
CoolSculpting is a body shaping treatment that freezes fat cells from the body to permanently rid bodies of pesky fat deposits that dietary changes and exercise can’t fix.
During a CoolSculpting session, aestheticians use a cryoliposis tool to target fat cells in a procedure that takes no downtime. Susan Stollen, a CoolSculpting patient, described the procedure as a “Time to catch up on her reading.”
The CoolSculpting procedure was effortless and a great time to just relax and catch up on my reading. I was given complete and comprehensive instructions when my session was finished. I was told what to expect every step of the way. I was also told to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I was told my results would be enhanced if I ate a proper healthy diet and exercised regularly, which I did. My results are absolutely outstanding after only one session.
CoolSculpting isn’t for everyone but is great for healthy people who have struggled to shed pounds from some regions of their bodies. This gets increasingly harder as a person gets older. As a CoolSculpting client, Kimberly Shorette found out:
As a woman over 40, I struggled with losing the fat around my midsection. CoolSculpting allowed me to kick start my body back to feeling habitual again. It reduced the fat around my midsection and made me feel so much better about myself.
Clients often have several questions about CoolSculpting. Some of the most common include:
- What does CoolSculpting feel like? CoolSculpting has minimal discomfort. Most patients experience intense cooling and pressure, which mostly dissipates within the first few minutes of the procedure.
- Is CoolSculpting good for anyone who needs to shed some pounds? CoolSculpting is not a weight loss solution. Instead, it is a solution for stubborn fat deposits that cannot be remedied using a traditional diet and exercise. Patients within 20-25 pounds of their ideal weight are the target for CoolSculpting. However, meeting with a professional can determine whether you are a candidate.
- Is CoolSculpting permanent? CoolSculpting is a permanent solution to fat deposits. It kills fat cells, preventing fat from storing up in those cells again. Even if customers gain weight down the line, they will notice that the areas treated continue to maintain a toned look.
- How many treatments do customers need to reach desired results? Results will vary from customer to customer. However, most customers will need between 1-4 treatments depending upon their needs.
CoolTone is a mechanical toning device that delivers electrical stimulation to muscles in the mondongo, thighs, and buttocks. It is often referred to as “doing 20,000 situps in 30 minutes”. It is aimed at helping healthy people with a lack of definition in the mondongo, thighs, and buttocks achieve the muscle definition they have been looking for.
- What does CoolTone do? The CoolTone treatment delivers electrical pulses to targeted muscles, helping them build up definition.
- When can clients expect to see results? Clients can see the results of CoolTone in as little as a single session.
- How much does CoolTone cost? Each session’s cost will vary because each client is unique! A complimentary consultation will reveal how much a CoolTone session will cost, and payment plans are available.
Ideal Image also offers several anti-aging procedures in the form of injectables and light-based photofacials. Here are the options available at Ideal Image locations:
- What is Botox, and is it safe? Most people are casero with Botox, even if they have never had an injectable treatment before. Botox is an injectable that causes slight muscle paralysis, which lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is safe and is even used in non-aesthetic practice to treat chronic migraines.
- What does Botox feel like? Botox injections start with a slight stinging sensation, as one might feel when getting a shot.
- Is Botox permanent? Botox is not permanent but does last between 3-6 months.
- What is Juvéderm, and is it safe? Juvéderm injectables are made up of a clear gel called hyaluronic acid, which is found in many skincare products and even found naturally within the body. It is safe to use as an injectable to plump up lips and other facial areas.
- What does Juvéderm feel like? Juvéderm may feel like a shot, including slight pressure and discomfort during the injection. Discomfort does not last for long.
- Is Juvéderm permanent? Juvéderm is not a permanent procedure but does last about a year for most clients. Additionally, the continued use of Juvéderm has shown to provide sustained results, meaning continued use can amplify the long-term volume of areas treated.
- What is Restylane, and is it safe? Restylane is an injectable made up of hyaluronic acid which targets volume loss or low-volume areas of the face, like lips or anywhere with fine to moderate wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is safe when used as an injectable by a trained aesthetician (like those at Ideal Image).
- What does Restylane feel like? As a shot, Restylane clients may experience mild discomfort. However, patients at Ideal Image receive a topical anesthetic before receiving Restylane.
- Is Restylane permanent? Restylane is semi-permanent, lasting between 9-12 months between injections. Repeated injections give more sustained results.
- What is Voluma? Voluma is a Juvéderm injectable. Like Juvéderm, it is also made of hyaluronic acid. This treatment targets thin lips and sunken cheekbones, defining the treated area.
- What does Voluma feel like? Voluma is an injectable, so it will feel like a shot. However, the pain will vary from person to person. Luckily, there is little to no downtime with Voluma®, and specific OTC pain medications can treat any lingering pain.
- Is Voluma Permanent? Voluma is not permanent, but it does last significantly longer than many injectibles, between 1.5 years and two years.
- What is Ultherapy, and how is it different from a facelift? Ultherapy is a non-invasive procedure (unlike a facelift) that uses ultrasound technology and the natural healing collagen-production processes of the body to lift the skin of the face.
- Will Ultherapy hurt? Pain tolerance is different from patient to patient. However, most patients find the sessions tolerable.
- Is Ultherapy permanent? The length of the success varies from patient to patient, but most patients will need to repeat the Ultherapy process. As it triggers the natural collagen production within a person’s body, it will also depend on the natural aging process. Most patients see results that last a little over a year.
- How many treatments of Ultherapy do patients need to see results? For most patients, one initial treatment of Ultherapy will produce desired results within three months. However, as the aging process continues, patients might need a touchup within a year to a year and a half.
- What Is Intense Pulsed Light? Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a complexion-modifying procedure that uses light energy to heat the upper layers of the skin and kickstart cell regeneration. The result is restored youthfulness and even complexion.
- What do clients need to do before IPL treatment? Because IPL photofacials can put excess stress on the dermal layers, IPL clients must avoid sun exposure and tanning before their treatment. Your free consultation will also review and ask about any medications clients are taking that could heighten light exposure impacts.
- Will IPL treatment hurt? Most IPL clients feel very minor discomfort, and there is rarely any need for topical anesthetic.
At Ideal Image, photofacials and Ultherapy® are some of the most beloved procedures. As client Amy Steltzer said,
As soon as I walked in, I was immediately greeted by the front desk. They were so friendly, helping me feel less nervous just by taking the time to talk to me and make me laugh. The nurses are absolutely amazing. They made sure I understood exactly what was being done each step of the way so there was no anxiety and it was painless!
All About Membership Information
Customer reviews of Ideal Image note that they not only return to the nation’s #1 personal aesthetic brand for the customer service but because they offer lucrative memberships. Annual Lifetime Guarantee memberships are honored at over 150 locations across the United States and cost only $250.
Membership offers several perks, and unlike other popular aesthetic brands, they are not limited to simply discounts.
Members get access to one free treatment of laser hair removal, CoolTone™, IPL Photofacial, or Ultherapy® Skin Tightening treatment per year. Additionally, the brand offers a steep range of discounts, including:
- 90% off laser hair-removal touchups
- 50% off CoolSculpting and CoolTone
- $8.90 per unit on Botox®
- $250 Off Any Future Package*
- 50% Off MedSpa Services
- $100 Off Fillers
- $250 Medical Grade Facial (IPL)
- 15% Off Medical Grade Skincare
So, does Ideal Image hold up to positive customer reviews? Reviewing the services they offer, their staffing, product quality, and general reviews, it’s clear that the brand lives up to its name among its clientele.